Here we will learn to make fruit sweetened brownie muffins. These awesome Fruit Sweetened Brownie Muffins are a favorite of my kids.
They are Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and easy to make! So, let’s get started 🙂
How To Make Fruit Sweetened Brownie Muffins
These easy-to-make brownie muffins are light and airy in texture with a slightly sweet chocolate flavor. Even my kids, who are not sugar free, love these!
|Author: Carmen East||Cook Time: 35 minutes|
|Prep Time: 20 minutes||Servings: 12 muffins|
- 3-4 soft* Medjool dates (depending on how sweet you want your muffins)
- 3 medium-sized ripe bananas (4 if small)
- 1/2 cup all natural sugar free peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (arrowroot flour will work as well)
- 1/2 cup fine ground almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Blend the dates and bananas in your food processor until completely smooth in texture. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom with a spatula half way through blending.
- Add all other ingredients into the food processor with the date and banana mixture and blend well. Again scraping the sides and bottom once or twice to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with foil baking cups (if you use a paper liner, I recommend spraying them with a non-stick spray prior to pouring in the batter).
- Pour batter into individual liners filling approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake in a pre-heated 325 degree oven for 35 min. You may want to check them at about 20 minutes in. I will often times loosely cover them with a piece of tinfoil for the duration of baking if I do not want the tops to brown anymore.
- Let them cool completely before enjoying.